During your stay, why don’t you...
- Beachcomb the incredible, unspoiled beach just a few minutes walk away (approx. 1/4 mile). Voted by Sunset Magazine as “Oregon’s Loneliest Beach” and listed HERE as one of 8 great hikes in the Pacific NW.
- Bring your mountain bike or hike the nearby scenic Floras Lake State Park trails that take you back to secluded coves or all the way (4 miles) to Blacklock Point
- Kiteboarding & windsurfing lessons and rentals are available through our Floras Lake Kite & Windsurf school.
- Stand-up Paddle and kayak rentals are also available for adventures here on the lake.
- Shop and discover Old Town Bandon, 20-25 min. north.
- Golf Bandon Dunes championship golf course and resort, located 30 minutes north.
- Golf Bandon Crossings, located 15 minutes north.
- Enjoy a horseback ride on the beach at the Bandon Beach Riding Stables
- Birdwatch ~ Floras Lake and the surrounding area is known for great birding.