Check-in time is 3-6pm. Self check-in after 6pm or as an option. Check-out 12 Noon
We are a smoke free B&B
CHILDREN & PETS:
We welcome well-behaved children ages 12 and up. If you are certain your children will not disturb other
guests on a romantic getaway, then we are the place for you!
Sorry, absolutely no pets (no matter how cute, tiny or well-behaved) are allowed. On occasion, dogs of the non-barking variety
are welcome to sleep/spend time in your vehicle BUT PLEASE NOTE!! : these pets must not be left leashed and/or unattended outside of your room or anywhere outside of the bed & breakfast. We and our other guests thank you in advance.
- All rates are for double occupancy. Please add 1.8% state lodging tax. We have no city room tax.
- 2 night min stay required most weekends July-Sept and holidays.
Rooms may be released for 1 night stays during week prior if not booked.
- Additional persons in the North and Garden Rooms add $15. Singles deduct $10.
- 5 days + stay can deduct $10/night. We are a small, seasonal business and we regret no other discounts apply.
- Visa, MC, Amex and Discover cards accepted.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATIONS:
A credit card number is required to hold the room, but will not be charged.
7 days* notice of cancellation is required . If notice is less than 7 days, a deposit of one night’s stay will be charged to your
credit card. The deposit will be refunded if the room is rented.
During high season (Mem Wkd thru Sept), last minute changes to the length of your stay will result in charge for each cancelled
night that the room remains unbooked.
*Holiday weekends require a two night minimum stay and a 2 week advance notice of cancellation.*
While we know and appreciate many would be interested, we do not host weddings or receptions.